I have taught private lessons for over 18 years to a variety of students including:
- fresh beginners
- folks with health challenges
- seniors wanting to augment strength and balance
- yoga teachers needing tune ups on teaching techniques and assists
- visitors to the wine country and San Francisco wanting to keep their yoga practice alive while on vacation.
I custom sessions to suit each individual or group.
Private lessons give you the opportunity to:
- Specifically address your interests and needs.
- Overcome fears and anxieties about specific poses.
- Learn answers to your specific questions.
- Study yoga at a time that is convenient for you.
Private lessons are appropriate if you:
- are a beginner, looking for a solid start before diving into a group class.
- have specific interests such as developing a home practice or wish to work on asana that present difficulty.
- have injuries, illnesses or conditions that require special attention, modifications or rehabilitation.
Private lessons may be given at my home in San Francisco, California, at one of the studios where I teach, at your home or other suitable location.
Regular private lessons, held at my home are $110 per 60-minute session. A series of 5 private lessons is $500.00. For lessons at your home, travel time fees are added.